[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate my draft....Where can I improve?

BIGBOY08

Tom Brady

Ocho Cinco

Lee Evans

Robert Meachem

Frank Gore

Ronnie Brown

Tony Gonzalez

Mario Manningham

Thomas Jones

Garrett Hartley

Philadelphia Defense

BENCH:

Ben Rothlisberger

Clinto Portis

Leon Washington

Marshawn Lynch

Dez Bryant

Darius Heyward Bey

Mike Thomas

Julian Edelman

Kevin Boss

Were you pick 4,5 or 6? You need help everywhere. Your recievers are a joke. Your bench is pretty weak too.

9 of 12.....So help at QB? Really? Help at RB? Really? Help at TE? Really? I may not have the studs a top drafter has but I'll win more than I lose I promise...:-)

Any other sound recomendations are welcome....

9 of 12.....So help at QB? Really? Help at RB? Really? Help at TE? Really? I may not have the studs a top drafter has but I'll win more than I lose I promise...:-)

Any other sound recomendations are welcome....

Is this a PPR league? Your good at QB, TE, K, and DEF I'll give you that. Gore could be a beast this year but he's only played 1 full 16 game season in his whole career...dude is always hurt. You really think Ronnie Brown is fully healed from a Lisfranc? He's been hurt the past 2 years. Your recievers are still a joke...the best guy you have is OchoStinko...he's not what he used to be. Lee Evans? c'mon man does HE even know who his QB is? Meachem is in a high powered offense but there are too many recievers there...Colston, Henderson, Moore, Shockey... I could go on about your bench but I'll stop here...

Is this a PPR league? Your good at QB, TE, K, and DEF I'll give you that. Gore could be a beast this year but he's only played 1 full 16 game season in his whole career...dude is always hurt. You really think Ronnie Brown is fully healed from a Lisfranc? He's been hurt the past 2 years. Your recievers are still a joke...the best guy you have is OchoStinko...he's not what he used to be. Lee Evans? c'mon man does HE even know who his QB is? Meachem is in a high powered offense but there are too many recievers there...Colston, Henderson, Moore, Shockey... I could go on about your bench but I'll stop here...

Dude, don't be so harsh on the guy... It's one thing when e give people a hard time about a silly question or not giving us enough info, but cmon, don't even bother posting if you're just going to go on a rant putting down the guy's team.

To the OP, I think you did build a solid team, but at the cost of your WRs. I'd be keeping my fingers crossed that Dez steps up sooner than later and Evans finally gets help (doubtful unfortunately). Look around the waiver wire for other good options that pop up throughout the season, and you should be okay. WRs tend to pop up out of nowhere sometimes.

Thanks for the responses guys. No hard feelings.

I feel my WR are weak as well but the FA pool is very thin all the way around with it being a 12 man league and 20 roster spots per team. No PPR

FA WR: (Top guys)

Troy Williamson

Brandon LaFell

B. Stokely

J. Gage

J. Avant

D. Branch

Legedu Naanee

FA RB:

Maurice Morris

LeRon McLain

Sammy Morris