[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft Last Night

Hannibal

Hi Guys, 1st time poster here, been a troll for a while though reading posts. Im in 3 redraft leagues and a Dynasty league this year. Had my 1st redraft last night, picked out of the 5 spot. 1/2 a PPR league. 12 teams. The bench for this league isnt very deep. i think i needed to take 1 more RB earlier and 1 less WR and I think i slept too long on a QB although I feel Kolb should do well in the Eagles system. What do you all think?

1. MJD

2. R. Moss

3. Mathews

4. Best

5. Crabtree

6. TO

7. Celek

8. Kolb

9. Knox

10. Vjax

11. 9ers D

12. Stafford

13. S Rice

14. F Taylor

15. Buehler

Starters?

QB - Kolb

RB - MJD

RB - Mathews

WR - Moss

WR - Crabtree

FL - Best or TO

TE - Celek

K - Buehler

D - 9ers

You did well. Between Kolb or Stafford, one of them is going to break out, and the other should be a serviceable backup at worst.. You filled your other important spots with very solid guys, and got great value on a potential season-closer with Rice after the injury (and maybe just as soon of a return for VJax)... Maybe I'm the one that's being ignorant, but your squad is like my all-sleeper team (aside from MJD. Can't really call him a sleeper at #3, but I have a huge man crush on him too).

Only thing I think you need to so now is address your RB depth. You were smart to load up early on RBs at good value, now you've just got to take care of bye weeks and potential injuries, and you're in good shape...

Proof once again that you can build a great team by not reaching on a QB until they present good draft value.

Edited by delusions of granduer

The stars aligned for you to get MJD @ 1.5. :wacko: Who went 3 & 4? I think you did alright. I'm high on Kolb this year. I think he'll be a pleasant surprise & great value in the 8th round. Your WR depth is not very good & you have a lot of young/unproven talent. If a few of these guys pan out...you should be good.

The stars aligned for you to get MJD @ 1.5. :wacko: Who went 3 & 4? I think you did alright. I'm high on Kolb this year. I think he'll be a pleasant surprise & great value in the 8th round. Your WR depth is not very good & you have a lot of young/unproven talent. If a few of these guys pan out...you should be good.

Good point. I guess we'd need to see lignup requirements, because if you start up to 3RBs and only have to start 2WRs, I think your squad looks good (minus RB depth), but if you start up to 3 WRs, you could have a rough time with VJax and Rice as your primary backups.

No, those guys aren't that proven, but I guess I just see alot of potential in Crabtree, and Knox (assuming his little frame can take the pounding).

Good job though I suspect you'll be dropping Vincent and S. Rice- also I don't every mess with Patriots RBs, no matter how cheap.

Question: When did McFadden, McGahee, and Bernard Scott go? I am trying to have two of those three on my bench in every league.

Love Kolb-Celek, it could be the best QB/TE battery in recent years. And Jahvid Best will be huge in my opinion. Jim Schwartz saw his old boss Jeff Fisher strike once-every-decade-gold at the end of the 1st round with Chris Johnson. For a guy like Schwartz to draft offense at pick #30 overall he must be thinking Best is the shizzle.

Starter requirements are 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 FL(RB/WR/TE), 1 TE, 1 K , 1D

The guy said he may add 2 more roster spots as alot of people are complaining their bench inst deep enough. I was thinking Best would be my flex or TO if Crabtree plays well enough to start and TO isnt needed as my 2nd WR.

Taylor was a flyer. I have a feeling he will start there and getting a starter in round 14 I figured was worth the risk.