[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty league trade

eakfootball

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which one

• Deangelo Williams
    • CJ Spiller, Bernard Scott, Chester Taylor, Eddie Royal

They basically offered you Spiller and garbage for Deangelo. So you need to decide if you think Spiller > Deangelo. I said no. Williams is in the last year of his contract i believe and I think Carolina will not resign him since they have Stewart (who I think is going to be a monster once he gets the chance to be the man). So i think Williams is going somewhere and will not be sharing the workload, I voted to keep Williams.

They basically offered you Spiller and garbage for Deangelo. So you need to decide if you think Spiller > Deangelo. I said no. Williams is in the last year of his contract i believe and I think Carolina will not resign him since they have Stewart (who I think is going to be a monster once he gets the chance to be the man). So i think Williams is going somewhere and will not be sharing the workload, I voted to keep Williams.

Well I think Scott is the bengals running back of the future, and I am very thin at running back, Williams, lesean McCoy, BJGE, lendale, Brandon Jackson, and Keiland Williams

Well I think Scott is the bengals running back of the future, and I am very thin at running back, Williams, lesean McCoy, BJGE, lendale, Brandon Jackson, and Keiland Williams

Well if you think he is the bengals back of the future, and think it's a good deal than you do it, you asked for opinions, I side with the above, and say no, even Spiller and Scott for Williams is a garbage trade.

No way man. I think it's pretty clear that no one thinks this is a good deal. Your pretty much getting Spiller for Williams. If you think Spiller is going to be better in the future then do it but, this year Williams is going to be much better and he still has pretty fresh legs so should be alright for a few years. I wouldnt make this trade unless you get somthing better than a bunch of waiver wire RBs.

Edited by Tyler