[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate my team? Any holes? 10 team PPR..Will help in return always!

Hey guys,

this is my first post at thehuddle.com and it seems like a pretty sick site...the other site i am on is fantasyfootballcafe.com and decided to join this one as well...soo

yesterday was draft day for my main ff league....10 teams....1 ppr....6 pt touchdowns for QBs...100 yd 5 pt bonus for rec/rush,,,,,300 yd 5 pt bonus for QB

so how is my team? Any holes?!?

QB Phillip Rivers

RB Frank Gore

RB Ryan Matthews

RB/WR Beanie Wells

WR Reggie Wayne

WR Brandon Marshall

WR Percy Harvin

TE Vernon Davis

D/ST Cinncinati

K Matt Prater

BE Arian Foster

BE Justin Forsett

BE Matt Forte

BE Jay Cutler

BE Devin Aromashodu

BE Vincent Jackson

Hey guys,

this is my first post at thehuddle.com and it seems like a pretty sick site...the other site i am on is fantasyfootballcafe.com and decided to join this one as well...soo

yesterday was draft day for my main ff league....10 teams....1 ppr....6 pt touchdowns for QBs...100 yd 5 pt bonus for rec/rush,,,,,300 yd 5 pt bonus for QB

QB Phillip Rivers

RB Frank Gore

RB Ryan Matthews

RB/WR Beanie Wells

WR Reggie Wayne

WR Brandon Marshall

WR Percy Harvin

TE Vernon Davis

D/ST Cinncinati

K Matt Prater

BE Arian Foster

BE Justin Forsett

BE Matt Forte

BE Jay Cutler

BE Devin Aromashodu

BE Vincent Jackson

Your set, just make sure you keep an eye on Harvin each week, and Hope Jackson signs somewhere, very nice job

Every team is a winner before week 1.

Cinci D? Did you lose a bet?

Lol Cincy is actually a suprisingly good defense...and I neglected to grab one early since some started to come off in the 8th round!!!!!!!!! Cincy finished 14th last year and should be able to do something like that...the other options in WW include Cardinals, Bears, Chargers, Panthers, Pats, Bills, and the Giants....any that excite you enough to drop Cincy for?

Hey guys,

QB Phillip Rivers

RB Frank Gore

RB Ryan Matthews

RB/WR Beanie Wells

WR Reggie Wayne

WR Brandon Marshall

WR Percy Harvin

TE Vernon Davis

D/ST Cinncinati

K Matt Prater

BE Arian Foster

BE Justin Forsett

BE Matt Forte

BE Jay Cutler

BE Devin Aromashodu

BE Vincent Jackson

Its not to bad, however in a PPR i would have tried to grab a little more depth at WR, who knows whats happening with VJax, and Percy Harvin will be good but a frustrating player because of his random headaches, I don't know your league position limits but if theres a deep sleeper still on the board like legadu naanee i might grab him, or if floyd who shouldnt be there is I'd grab him.

heres my draft

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=326734

I think your team is real solid. I do not like Matt Forte as he came of a lame fantasy performance last season and with Cutler under their new coach will be passing much more this season. With that said, I would start Aromashodu over Harvin until his migraine situation is figured out. If Harvins 100%, he should start though.

Please check out my post seeking trade advice and reply.

Trade offer is: I get Brees and give away Boldin and Ronnie Brown. This is a PPR/PPC(completion) Keeper League. I also have the opportunity to trade Brees for Rodgers once I get Brees. What you think?