[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

yes another rate my draft....

sinct84

10 Team ESPN standard had the fourth pic and decided to get as much WR value as i could and a whole bunch of RB's with upside, except for williams.

Tell me what yah think and link me to your post and i'll throw out my 2 cents

4-Ray Rice

17-Roddy White

24-Greg Jennings

37-Philip Rivers

44-Steve Smith Giants

57-Ricky Williams

64-Arian Foster

77-CJ Spiller

84-Pierre Garcon

97-Kellen Winslow

104-Michael Bush

117-Steelers D

124-Malcom Floyd

137-Chad Henne

144-Owen Daniels

157-Neil Rackers

Wow! Nice job man I really like your team alot. I think you knocked those first four picks out of the park. I love Rice and White with your first two picks. Your depth is solid too White, Jennings, St. Smith, Garcon, Floyd thats a really deep WR core. Rice, Ri. WIlliams, Foster, Spiller and Bush is not bad either. Of course Rice is a beast and the 2nd spot looks a little iffy but, you should be okay if you just start based on matchups. Between Foster, Spiller and Bush one of them is bound to break out and have a really good season and Ri Williams should be a decent fill in. Your TEs are solid as well. Nice job man. I'd give you an A. My auction team is in my signature below.

Wow! Nice job man I really like your team alot. I think you knocked those first four picks out of the park. I love Rice and White with your first two picks. Your depth is solid too White, Jennings, St. Smith, Garcon, Floyd thats a really deep WR core. Rice, Ri. WIlliams, Foster, Spiller and Bush is not bad either. Of course Rice is a beast and the 2nd spot looks a little iffy but, you should be okay if you just start based on matchups. Between Foster, Spiller and Bush one of them is bound to break out and have a really good season and Ri Williams should be a decent fill in. Your TEs are solid as well. Nice job man. I'd give you an A. My auction team is in my signature below.

thanx man, I was surprised how far some of the talent sat there, i like miles austin a lot, i toyed with taking him as my number #1 WR. I dont see Vjax playing at all this year for san diego, it seems like he's burned some bridges there so I like the malcom floyd pick, if someone had jumped up and taken him I would have also gone for legadu naanee I think he's got a lot of upside. You got a solid team there RB's this year just seemed so hard to predict especially with all the time shares and the unproven backs taking over the starting roles, but you got a good stable there.