[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

rate my awful draft

beavis77

start qb, rb, rb, wr, wr, wr, wr/r/te, te, k, def

qb - kolb and henne

wr - a johnson, calvin johnson, gaffney, aromashodu, v jackson

rb - j charles, j stewart, bradshaw, mcfadden, gerhart

k - racker

def - n.o. , giants

thanks

it's tough to tell w/o the scoring system, but:

i actually think you're not that bad off. you're obviously taking a chance at QB. But i think b/w charles, stewart, and bradshaw you could have decent rb production. and i think your wrs are fine, assuming gaffney works out. but i drafted him too, so there is definitely some bias on my part.

i dont like the gerhardt pick. why is he on your squad? i assume you're waiting for an injury. but unless you have a reason to think that could happen (beyond normal injury risk), there's no reason to let him eat up space on your bench. especially w/ some of the rb/wr risk you're already carrying (stewart, gaffney, etc.).

and we'll see about NO def - i'm not sure they can reproduce last year. but who knows.

but your squad doesn't look horrible (unless your qbs crap out) :wacko:

I think you did fine. I have Kolb too and we will see how that works out. I have a LOT of my team riding on him. Charles is a good pick and will be better in PPR too. C. Johnson should have a pretty good year with a new WR in town and some talent at RB and some timing at QB. your alright but i dont see much BANG aside from Charles or Gaffney.

Thanks for the advice. I dropped gerhart and picked up amendola (avery gone for the season)

Ram fan here. Like Amendola, but looks like Laurent Robinson will be the #1 with the Rams assuming he does not get hurt but he always gets hurt. My draft was in St. Louis and only Steven Jackson was drafted from the Rams. Rams passing game could be rough. Rookie qb, two rookie tackles (well almost 2 rookie tackles Jason Smith, their right tackle, was drafted last year but only played 6-8 games before getting hurt.) and young wrs. I would avoid the rams passing game until further notice.