[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who should I drop for Rashard Jennings?

Pkillebr

I drafted MJD and I'm not panicked or anything but I do want to pick up Jennings as a handcuff before anyone else does.

Mike Wallace - WR PIT

Carnell Williams - RB Tampa

Bernard Berrian - WR MIN

There are my other bench players but I don't really want to drop any of them.

Jabar Gaffney - Denver

Mike Williams - Tampa

Jonathan Stewart/Ariant Foster - CAR/HOU

Non-PPR

10 person league

10yd rush/receive 1pt

6 pt rush/pass/receive TD

etc. Standard rules/scoring for the most part

Berrian if you have to.

IMO it would be crazy to drop C. Williams now. For now he is the starter and the only other RB there is a rookie. If/when he gets hurt you will have to worry about replacing him.

Ditto for Foster. He's the starter. Why would you drop him? I know Houston is a pass happy team but he is still the clear starter. Why drop a starter for a deep deep sleeper?

Rashard Jennings is the type of guy you leave on the waiver-wire right now, because nobody else is going to want him unless there's an injury to MJD. Then once you have a clearer idea of who to dump (either by underperfomance or injury), and of course if MJD shows any signs of lingering injury, then you drop the weakest link to pick him up..

Otherwise you're just wasting a precious roster spot by being too cautious. I'd say the most likely one is Berrian, who hasn't looked good, but who knows? The Vikings are going to have to throw to somebody, with Rice out and Harvin with migraine concerns of his own.

(ETA: actually, if you have to drop someone, Berrian is really the only candidate. DO NOT drop any of those other guys just for Jennings).

Edited by delusions of granduer