[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you make this deal Mcnabb/Felix for LT/Stafford

jsmoove05

Hey all would you guys make this trade im in a 12 man ppr league you get no minus points for interceptions. Something is telling me jones is gonna have a bust year in Dallas with all those rbs they got. I like staffords upside this year in that offense over mcnabbs what do you guys think?

Edited by jsmoove05

Hey all would you guys make this trade im in a 12 man ppr league you get no minus points for interceptions. Something is telling me jones is gonna have a bust year in Dallas with all those rbs they got. I like staffords upside this year in that offense over mcnabbs what do you guys think?

Anyone got an insight??

Yep I'd do that deal. I don't care how high people rank McNabb. He is gonna have a hard time adjusting to the new offense and he's already missing time. Stafford, on the other hand, has a handful of great weapons to put up some pretty decent stats this year. The RB's are a wash IMO.

Yep I'd do that deal. I don't care how high people rank McNabb. He is gonna have a hard time adjusting to the new offense and he's already missing time. Stafford, on the other hand, has a handful of great weapons to put up some pretty decent stats this year. The RB's are a wash IMO.

He is offering me Hines Ward and Stafford for Felix Jones and Mcnabb. Should I do the deal or keep what I have. For some reason it seems like Barber is gonna get alot of the PT for the cowyboys everything I read. So I might as well get some value for Jones while I still can??

Its a 12 man PPR My wrs are Austin, Ocho Cino, Jacoby Jones and Breason. My RBs AP , Mccoy , Reggie Bush , Felix Jones

Snelling and Bernard scott.

I pulled the trigger on Mcnabb/Felix for Stafford/Ward I hope this works out for me! You guys think I did good or ?

Haha, I thought you were talking about Derrick Ward, and went :wacko:

I like Ward in PPR, but given that you traded for a player from a different position, we'd have to see your lineup requirements to know if it was a good deal... Value aside, the goal is to improve your team, and if you left yourself thin at RB in the process, or Ward doesn't present much of an upgrade to your WRs, then it might not have been a good trade.