[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need some advice on team and flex spot

JoeFootball

First I would like some feedback on how I did I am not brand new to FF but this is the first year I started trying. Second I do not know what to do with my flex spot. I only picked up spiller because he was best available with hopes he shines in buffalo. My thought was to start Berrian in that position until someone breaks out and shows me something. Any advice would be great thanks.

I am in a 10 player league QB,3WR,2RB,TE,W/R,K,DEF points are as follows

Passing- 20 yards per point, TD=6pts, INT=-2

Rushing- 10 Yards per point, TD= 6pts

Receiving- 15 yards per point, TD=6pts, .5pts per reception

My team

QB- Romo

WR -C. Johnson

WR- Ochocinco

WR- Sims-Walker

RB- Peterson

RB- Grant

W/R- CJ Spiller (unsure about this)

TE- Z. Miller

K- Buehler

Bench

RB- Portis

RB- McGahee

WR- Hester

WR- Berrian

WR- Schilens

WR- A Benn

TE- H. Miller

Edited by JoeFootball

I'd play Spiller as early as you can, once Lynch and Jackson come back his value and production will go down, your best bet is to play Spiller early, hope he breaks out, then trade him for more than he's actually worth.

Also team looks solid, not much depth though, I'd look on the WW for some sleepers.

I didn't think my depth was that bad. I looked at the WW and didn't see much I think I am going to have to wait and see who pops up. I just don't see them putting spiller as a third stringer if he does well why jackson/lynch are out I think he might win himself a spot and one of the others could go.