[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who should be my WR2 for week one?

injendsm

I recently acquired Dwayne Bowe in a trade and I'm now wondering who I should start at my WR2 spot for week one out of him or Steve Smith of New York. KC is going up against SD at home and NYG is playing CAR at home. Last year, at least, Carolina was better against the pass and I've been reading some good stuff about Bowe lately so I'm leaning toward him. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks for the tip. I'm still sort of torn on this but I'm more than willing to listen to anyone's opinions. That's why I come here.

I would start Bowe, but I'm not impartial. I'm an LSU fan and drafted him as my WR2. That being said....

Compared to last year, Bowe showed up to camp in much better shape and the coaches are loving him. He leads the team in receptions for the preseason and seems to want to show he can play better. He's the best option for them to throw to.

S. Smith is in a crowd. They'll have plenty of passes to go around, but I see the Giants having a different leading receiver every week. He may have a good week here or there, but I don't see it being consistent.

Wanna answer my post?

I agree with Dan, I see the Giants getting back to defense and running the ball this year, they also will most likely have a different WR lead in Receptions each week. I don't really like Cassel either, but him and Bowe seem to have a good connection and Bowe's looked good in the preseason. I'd go Bowe.