[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft this Sat. Help with #12 spot in 12 team PPR

DOMINATOR GURU

Since you start 2RBs and 3WRs, then you really have to just go with the BPA there, regardless of position. With alot of required starters at those positions, I think it's equally important to jump on both early, as they dry up quick into RBBC backs and questionable recievers... Actually, I think WR/RB is probably going to be your best course of action.

At the 12-13, it might seem one of the best spots to go WR/WR, but I would strongly consider taking a RB, even a second-tier one, because unless you think that you can land a solid RB at the 3.12-4.01, I think that is a bad spot to be addressing your RB1...

This is the only thing I don't like about picking at the corners, because sometimes you have to reach on a guy, with so long between picks. But you should get a top WR there, and good second tier-back, which I think gets your team off to a much better start than loading up at either position (unless some really sick value presents itself).