[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are either of these trade options fair?

crazylegs

Start 1QB, 2RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1 DEF, 1 K 10 team .5 ppr league 1 pt per 20 yds passing, 6 pts all TD's including passing, 1 pt. per 10 yds rush and receive.

Teams:

QB: Brees, M. Ryan

RB: P. Thomas, J. Best, M. Forte, M. Barber, M. Bush

WR: R. Moss, H. Nicks, M. Wallace, D. Mason

TE: Celek

Def: Niners, Pats

K: Doesn't matter

QB: QB: M. Schaub, S. Bradford

RB: S. jackson, A. Foster, R. Bush, J. Forsett, B. Westbrook

WR: L. Fitzgerald, G. Jennings, P. Garcon, M. Floyd, J. Gaffney

TE: Cooley

DEF: Pittsburgh

IK: Doesn't matter

Option 1 Team 1 sends M. Wallace and D. Mason Team 2 sends G. Jennings.

Option 2 Team 1 sends M. Ryan, M. Wallace and D. Mason for S. Bradford and G. Jennings

I think the important thing is why would Team 2 make either of those trades? I just don't see how that would make sense for him.

If I was the owner of Team 2, I would possibly want to upgrade/add a RB. If I HAD to trade with Team 1, I would ask for J. Best and M. Wallace for R. Bush and G. Jennings, but only if I HAD to.

I would also take P. Thomas for Jennings straight up since I believe Floyd will be a strong WR2/3 this year.

I think the important thing is why would Team 2 make either of those trades? I just don't see how that would make sense for him.

If I was the owner of Team 2, I would possibly want to upgrade/add a RB. If I HAD to trade with Team 1, I would ask for J. Best and M. Wallace for R. Bush and G. Jennings, but only if I HAD to.

I would also take P. Thomas for Jennings straight up since I believe Floyd will be a strong WR2/3 this year.

So fair value wise, but doesn't help team 2 is the way I read this. Thanks for the feedback.