[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

12 team PPR League snake draft w/ W/R flex pos.

hail1988

Hey guys,

This is my second year playing fantasy football, but because of stupidity it is my first real fantasy draft (I was out of town and autodrafted last year). Last year i managed to do pretty well in a non-ppr leauge as I was pretty RB heavy, I came in 5th out of 12. Good... but I'm playing to win. So this year we had a 12 team snake draft which ended last night. Here were my picks by round:

1. Ray Rice

2.Miles Austin

3. Greg Jennings

4. Joe Flacco

5. Marion Barber

6. Hines Ward

7. Ladanian Tomlinson

8. Zach Miller - TE OAK

9. Sidney Rice (yeah I know...)

10. Donald Brown

11. Colts D

12. Jerricho Cotchery

13. Mark Sanchez

14. Heath Miller

15. Lawrence Tynes

How do you think I look for the upcoming season, and what are some things I might have done differently in terms of draft strategy? Also I am considering who i should start in the W/R flex position - LT, Donald Brown, Hines Ward, J Cotchery? Thanks everyone and thank GOD its football season!

Need a few more pieces of info, i.e., what pick did you have, who were some guys you passed on in the first few rounds, etc. Flacco looks a little early and you've got two big Ravens eggs in one basket, what RBs did you pass on there, etc.

At first glance the Rice-Austin-Jennings trio looks good. Did you pick 4th? Tomlinson in rd. 7 looks good. I would have tried to get Stafford in rd. 8 instead of Zach Miller or Sidney Rice (obviously).