[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not to crazy about my team

Metalhead316

12 man PPR league, so that may be the only thing ive got goin for me really but i was so disappointed last night in the way i drafted, but i got to say i was with some dudes that knew there stuff so alot of my ideas of grabbing some more RB depth really got shot down. Spiller, Best, Foster, all gone before i could blink, it was just incredible how so many players were just eaten up...but here goes:

QB Bret Favre

RB Pierre Thomas

RB Ricky Williams/Tim Hightower

WR Marques Colston

WR Calvin Johnson

WR Jabar Gaffney

TE Antonio Gates

WR/TE Heath Miller

K David Akers

D Patriots *although there are other options, i dont care much about D since it can change rapidly and fairly easy to pick up.

My Rb situation just hurts bad outside of Thomas....but all i can hope for is Favre doing his thing, i have Walker on my bench and some of his best years was with Favre so maybe thats a nice sneaker pic if he gets goin. And of course Johnson , Colston and Gates to really step up.

Its just so hard to have it great in every slot, especially when you are drafting with guys that are just on it instantly...im just not sure. Just not happy with my RB situation, but the only thing i can say is so many years when i do have 2 solid backs, it seems one is performing while the other is chuggin away.

Edited by Metalhead316

Thats basically it, is Favre or Palmer...gonna be decent? What im hoping is Favre can still do what he does, but without Rice...how successful will he be? Thats why as a late late pick i grabbed Walker, never know...stranger things have happened.

And Palmer, i grabbed him since hes gotta have a good big year again sooner or later. But my other choices at the time werent to hot. I hate missing out on the nice QB selection.

Do you really think its not to bad? I think the fact its PPR this year...that is what could save me from being a tad weak at RB...oh believe me i love Hightower, but it just seems he cant ever really take off. Although him and Wells seem to always have like perfectly split stats at the end of the year.

Edit: The only 2 noteworthy QBs that are still in the pool would be Cambell and Sanchez

Edited by Metalhead316