[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Missed out on all the good DEF

Muriel23

The pickins are slim boys. This is what happens when people double up on DEF before you draft your first haha.

Anyways here is who is available for me:

Giants

Titans

Cardinals

Bears

Panthers

Texans

Seahawks

Redskins

There were more but this is bottom of the barrel enough :wacko:

Who would you take?

lions are playing AZ week 1. I though about picking them up for a week but then gave it a second thought because Stafford-Johnson and now Burleson and Suh. Maybe them or the Giants? Dont be fooled by the Lions record in preseason though, they did well last year too and look how that went for them.

lions are playing AZ week 1. I though about picking them up for a week but then gave it a second thought because Stafford-Johnson and now Burleson and Suh. Maybe them or the Giants? Dont be fooled by the Lions record in preseason though, they did well last year too and look how that went for them.

Aren't the Bears playing the Lions week 1? I had drafted the Cardinals before with their week 1 matchup against the Rams, but Bradford looked really good, although Avery is out. SJax always manages to put points on the board as well. The Bear's did get Peppers this year which should have a huge impact in the pass rush against Detroit. The Lions have many weapons now though, Stafford, Johnson, Burleson, Best, Smith, so they are much more maneuverable compared to last year.

One team I might consider would be Tampa Bay since they play Cleveland week 1. Cleveland has probably made one of the least amount of changes and that is following another bad year. Hardesty is not going to be ready for week 1 and Harrison has looked pretty bad in the preseason. On top of that they have Delhomme as their starter in a different offense with a severe lack of weapons to throw to. I'm assuming you just left them out of your list.

After that I would pick up Bears D as your general DST since they have the 4th easiest defensive schedule this year and have an overall decent defense. While TB may have the easiest DST schedule their overall D is not that great which is why I would go with the Bears in the long haul.

Edited by AoDay

Pick up the Bears and Cards if you can and choose the best matchup. Can swap them to get this schedule: STL, ATL, OAK, NYG, CAR, SEA, SEA, TB, BUF, SEA, KC, SF, STL, DEN, CAR, NYJ. Not bad. If you just go with one, I like the Bears the best out of those.

Yeah my bad. AZ and CHI are right above each other and guess I didnt pay attention. Your correct in saying the Lions have a lot of weapons. I like the look of things for them and Miami this year but thats another story. Anyways I agree with what Ao said.