[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drafting in 1 hour (Head is spinning, help needed please!)

quickhelp

Ive got the first pick in a 12 man 2 keeper league, standard scoring .5 points per reception league and im keeping Andre Johnson and Reggie Wayne.

Matt Shaub is still there but I feel I must grab one of the star running backs that are still out there, the problem is their are about 5 running backs I have to choose from, all with pro's and con's. I have no clue which way to go, How do you rank these running backs that are all still out there for me to pick...

Shonne Greene

(pros- plays for a good running team with a good o-line cons-tough schedule, somewhat unrpoven)

Ryan Mathews

(pros-young rookie with lots of potential but has yet to play an NFL game)

Ryan Grant

(pros- premier back in a great offense, but hes not getting any better than he is right now)

Jamaal Charles

(This is the toughest guy for me to get away from, is he really going to be that good? The Chiefs aren't exactly a great team so they might spend alot of time passing the ball trying to catch up, but with what he did in 7 games last year how do I not take him? Ryan Grant is the more conservative pick but Charles has more upside)

Then there is also guys like Beanie Wells, Ricky Willliams, Joesph Addai, and Ronnie Brown which I feel are a step behind. Between the 4 players I mentioned what does everyone think? Or should I go another way?

I get to the point where I almost talk myself into taking Charles, but then I start to think if im going to take Charles why not take Greene who plays in a more run based offense. But if I say that I feel like im not giving Ryan Grant enough credit.... help and advice much appreciated