[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Legadu Naanee Waivers?

House15

i read that Naanee had caught over 80 percent of the balls that were tossed to him.

(http://www.bolthype.com/2010/08/legedu-naanee-poised-for-breakout.html)

Just to cite but it may have other info that i didnt care for; not the article i read i just googled to find my stats. anyways...

I grabbed him second to last RD because he wasnt even on anyone's radar. I think someone who is reliable when tossed to cant fail... Maybe the best he gets is WR3/FLEX status this year but if he lights up quick im sure someone will want whats hot and you can use him to bargin. If you have the depth, go for it. Check the Bye of your TE and drop him then just keep your eyes out for the people who dispose of their TE's once the bye weeks are done. Thats what im going to do but if they dont drop one by WK 10 which is my TE bye, i will just grab anyone who looks decent.