[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2nd money league for me, hows this looking

Metalhead316

12 man ppr league, pretty standard scoring overall...

QB P.Manning

RB Michael Turner

RB Ahmad Bradshaw

WR Marques Colston

WR Hines Ward

WR Malcom Floyd

TE Dallas Clark

K Rob Bironas

D Pittsburgh

Bench:

Sproles

Donald Brown

Lance Moore

Derick Mason

Ben Roethlisberger

pretty good overall, alittle weak at WR but your only tradeable asset is Roethlisberger, if you wait till he comes back you can trade him for WR, but till then I think you have to deal with what you have cause I don't see how you can make many moves. I give it a 7.5/10

help me?

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=327827

Yea thats why i grabbed Big Ben, figured for some tradebait perhaps. As for the WRs, i think its just one of those situations where having a top TE like Clark can kind of fill in a void.

If Colston explodes, and Ward does his thing, and if Floyd really becomes the man down with the chargers...i should be ridin pretty. Same with Mason and Moore, i read a little bit on how Moore is healthy and ready to roll, and 2 years ago he had some nice season finishing numbers...if hes somehow getting the looks, may be a worthy wideout to toss in there.

Mason was a late pick, i gotta admit flacco looks solid out there and masons stats arent bad for a 3rd reciever.

The one thing ive learned in so many fantasy years is even the best lookin teams on paper can fail, just a matter of everyone clicking at the right time...im hoping this team will be fun. Even if i dont always win, i enjoy having a good fun team...ill be so curious to see Manning/Clark combo light it up hopefully.