[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please critique my team

jailbirds

in draft order: drafting at #7

1 qb P Manning

2 wr r wayne

3 rb A` foster hou

4rb R Brown mia

5 te J finley

6 wr w welker

7rb R bush

8 wr T owens

9 rb Hightower ariz

10 steelers def

11 qb M Stafford det

12 wr M Willians tb rookie

13 wr D Hester chi

14 pk vinatieri ind

15 te J Shockey

16 wr K walter

17 wr r williams dall

18 bears def

scoring q

The problem that really stand out strangely enough is your PK. Colts had 16 FGs last year... Don't worry though, PKs are easy to acquire week by week.

Peyton is kind of a stretch 7th overall. I see no value or upside in Shockey, I would drop him the moment someone else catches your eyes. Otherwise it's not a bad team, has some potential.

Unless your league is very qb friendly peyton is a big reach, im hoping he was'nt the first qb of the board. Drafting in the "RB's dont have to be your first 2 to 3 picks" world you still need one if your first 2 picks. Arian foster as a number one back is a huge problem for your team. Slaton might not be to much of a worry but there is also ben tate to worry about. Honestly bro, not a big fan of your first couple of picks, which is basically the core of your team. Don't sweat it though, drafting is about 60% to 70% of a winning team. Trades and waiver pickups are a huge part of a winning team. My advice if you want to make noise in the playoffs you need to nail that part.

there is also ben tate to worry about.

:wacko: Read the news much lately?

Although I agree that Foster as your RB1 is kinda week, but if both guys can perform like solid RB2s, then you could be okay with solid players you got around them.

RBs are the typical weakness of a team that goes QB early, so I'd say hunt the waiver-wire to help with your RB depth, and maybe even trade a QB if Stafford breaks out.

Your team doesn't look bad at all otherwise. Good luck.