[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade for Joe Flacco?

I want to trade for Joe Flacco because I dont trust Kolb 100% and Flacco was my 1st choice but someone stole him just before I had the chance to pick him. SO this guy is a Giants fan and very High on Hakeem Nicks. I tried to think about couple of combo's for a trade but his team are preety bad... and I don't know if it will be smart to trade Nicks-Flacco Straight up. what do you think I should offer him?

(I have another offer on the table that says I give up Mathews, Nicks and Bush for Rivers, Harvin and Jahvid Best but I dont want to give up on Mathews... you can give me advices about this offer too if you want). Which offer is better?

here is my team:

QB-Kevin Kolb

RB-Adrian Peterson

RB-Ryan Mathews

WR-Roddy White

WR-Hakeem Nicks

TE-Jermichael Finley

Bench

RB-CJ Spiller

RB- Kevin Smith

RB- Reggie Bush

WR- Jeremy Maclin

WR- Terrell Owens

WR - Dez Bryant

Here his team:

QB: Joe Flacco

RB: Rashard Mendenhall

RB: LeSean Mccoy

WR: Donald Driver

WR: Brandon Marshall

TE: Chris Cooley

Bench:

QB: Matthew Stafford

RB: Beanie Wells

WR: Mohamed Massaquoi

WR: Louis Merphy

WR: Julian Edelman

TE: Kevin Boss

Please Help people.

I really dont know if I need to execute blokbuster trade in the trio of Rivers-Harvin-Best for my Matthews-Nicks-Bush or just bring an insurance In Flacco to Kolb. I have big hopes for Flacco this season, and in case both will provide big numbers I'll trade one of them. But which of the 2 packages make my team better OVERALL?