[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drafted 6th in a 10 Team, NON PPR, NON DYNASTY(What do you think?)

dfine

First a little background: Scoring Rushing and Receiving yards 10%, Passing yards 5%, TD's 5 points. Def is pretty normal scoring, and kickers based on length of FG's plus 1 point extra point. No PPR, no flex

Roster must have 2QB, 5 RB's, 6 WR(TE and WR are same), 2 Kickers, 2 Def. I have to draft 17 slots. Starting lineup is 1 QB, 3 RB's, 4 WR's, 1 Kicker, 1 Defense

No trading in my league.

When I got to my draft we drew cards and I got the number 6 (Really didn't like the slot). We do a modified snake to draft.

In the order I drafted here is my picks.

Pick 6 started

Round 1(6): Frank Gore

Round 2(15) Peyton Manning (Both Rodgers and Brees were already gone, could of had Reggie Wayne or Mendanhall here)

Round 3(26) DeSean Jackson (Decided on Jackson over Jennings or Marshall here. I could have had Cedric Benson, also, might regret not taking him)

Round 4(35) Joesph Addai (Wanted Arian Foster, went 1 pick before. Had a choice between Addai and Jonathan Stewart, went with steady person here)

Round 5(46) Chad Ochocinco

Round 6(55) Beanie Wells (On the fence with this one, could of had Felix Jones, but went with Wells. Of course after choosing Wells, he got the knee injury, but he seems ok. This is still a questionable pick)

Round 7(66) Johnny Knox (Targeted him to get, think he will do great in a Martz offense ala Isaac Bruce)

Round 8(75) Reggie Bush (No PPR hurts a little but could put up some good receiving numbers and possible TD's)

Round 9(90) Bernard Berrian (Really don't like him, but not too many great WR's out there. Only hope or waiver wire)

Round 10(91) Mike Williams(TB) (Another guy I targeted. I knew the guy that was picking next wanted him. That is why I picked him second in my double pick. He cursed at my once I chose Williams)

Round 11(106) Brett Favre ( I took him as a good backup to Manning just in case, plus take him away from someone else. I thought he was a steal here.)

Round 12 (115) Chester Taylor (He could be a steal also, especially if Forte doesn't do well in a Martz offense.)

Round 13(126) Dallas Def (all the good defenses went way to early. Maybe they will be good)

Round 14(135) Mason Crosby

Round 15(146)Miami Def (had no choice)

Round 16 (155) David Buehler (I had to have a good backup, plus I am a Cowboy fan)

Round 17(166) Jericho Cotchery (I needed a receiver and he was the best available. Who knows he might do something. If not the waiver wire will be calling)

This year seemed a little tougher then in the past. This was the first year that I could remember that Q 2 QB's and 1 WR went in the first round. Usually WR's went in the 2nd round and QB's went in 3rd round at the earliest in my league. Time's change and so does strategy.

What do you think of my draft? I know I made some mistakes, but overall how did you think I did, based on my starting lineup and roster requirements?