[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

what is the story with MJD?

captain77

Eye of the beholder. The knee hoopla won't affect some people's perception. However, I am seeing and hearing stories about MJD dropping to #5, #7 even #10. It's apparent that Aaron Wilson of the National Football Post jumped the gun or was just misinformed about MJD getting his meniscus scoped. I bet there was an MRI though.

JUM

It depend's on how you wanna look

take him at #3 or #4 and he is good then your good if he goes down for good thats another story. He has a meniscus cartilidge tear and that's why all the rumors around. He did not have surgery and being a MJD owner I have heard its nothing to sweat bc he supposedly done it 2 years ago against the Colt's in case you remember that game he came out bc of his knee, but came right back.

So in a nutshell it's all your gut feeling. MINE TELLS ME TO WORRY

trade him quickly why? Sounds like he's fine for the season opener. I got him at 6th overall in a PPR league before the knee hoopla and I'm still happy about it

the thing is he'll probably play through it, but if he does get surgery he'll get in when the Jaguars are out of the race for the playoffs, so around week 14 or 15, but that is when the FF playoffs are, you don't want to be going into playoffs without your #1 pick.