[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

D. Bowe/J. Stewart/J. Carlson for Calvin Johnson/V. Davis

JaxJag

I like my team and don't really NEED to do anything, but this guy in my league is EXTREMELY desperate for a RB (he has B. Wells, M. Bush, M. Hardesty, and S. Slaton) and I think he may bite at this offer. I would give BOWE/STEWART/CARLSON for CALVIN JOHNSON/V. DAVIS

Edited by JaxJag

Bowe is my 17th rated WR...Stewart is my 14th rated RB, and Carlson isn't worth mentioning.

Megatron is top 3, and so is Vernon.

No way he'd accept.

He only has one running back that is going to play. (B. Wells) His other WR is A. Johnson. If he accepts, he now has A. Johnson, D. Bowe, J. Stewart and B. Wells + a Flex guy (he's got Lee Evans and Mike Williams (TB) on the bench for that I guess). The difference between top 3 TE and the rest is not too drastic (after you get past Gates and Clark) and he is desperate for a RB. I'm not saying he will definitely accept, but I feel like "no way" is pretty strong.

Answering the Question: Yes, this is good for your team. I think Megatron is gonna be top 5 this year, and vernon davis is stud TE.

answering the question that was not asked, I don't know how desperate the other guy is, but I would not accept that trade.

BUT, YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME....worst thing is he'll say no