[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please Rate My Fantasy Team

Cornholios

Ok... I've been in this league for 4 years now and I've been using The Huddle for the last 3 years... After starting to use The Huddle, I've won my league 2 out of the last 3 years... Thanks guys...

So, How did I do this year on my draft... do you think I'm going to be in trouble?

10 Team Auction League... 200 Dollar Cap. and I've added what I paided for all the players....

First String

Position Player Cost

QB Tony Romo $27.00

RB Rashard Mendenhall $39.00

RB Jamaal Charles $30.00

WR Randy Moss $37.00

WR Miles Austin $30.00

TE Antonio Gates $16.00

K Nate Kaeding $1.00

Def NY Jets $2.00

First String Total $182.0

Second String

Position Player Cost

QB Vince Young $1.00

RB Thomas Jones $2.00

RB Jerome Harrison $5.00

WR Hakeem Nicks $5.00

WR Lee Evans $2.00

TE Brent Celek $2.00

RB Reggie Bush $1.00

Second String Total $18.00

Thanks for the responce......

Solid team, although I don't know the going rate for other RB's, however, I would have gambled a bit and tried to get a different starting tandem then you have. Might be just me, but I am not a big fan of Mendenhall. But all in all a good draft!

Championship!

Also been using The Huddle for three years. Started too late in a sense the first year to make a difference, however, 2008 Champion, 2009 2nd place. This year going to get the trophy back! :wacko:

Solid team, although I don't know the going rate for other RB's, however, I would have gambled a bit and tried to get a different starting tandem then you have. Might be just me, but I am not a big fan of Mendenhall. But all in all a good draft!

Championship!

Also been using The Huddle for three years. Started too late in a sense the first year to make a difference, however, 2008 Champion, 2009 2nd place. This year going to get the trophy back! :wacko:

Thanks for the comments... Good Luck this Year.