[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pickle Situation..Lots of possible scenarios...which one is best?!?

bostonsoxandy

Considering some waiver wire pick-ups that should be worth owning, and since they suprisingly aren't owned by someone else yet, I really want some of them..but who do I drop for them if anyone? A few questions I would like your opinions on:

1. Which of the available WW pickups are best?

2. Who is worth dropping for them?

Here are the possible WW pickups:

Kellen Winslow, Michael Bush, Devin Aromashodu, Laurent Robinson, Mike Williams (TB), Kareem Huggins, Jacoby Jones, Greg Olsen, Austin Collie[, Cincy Defense.../b]

Differences in roster listed of my team: DROP: Aromashodu for MIKE WILLIAMS (SEA)

So what should I do?

Ive considered dropping the following FOR WHO though?:

Matt Prater, my kicker...just go a few weeks without a kicker and hope I can still pull off a win while snagging another high upside RB/WR and hope it pays off down the road

Mike Williams (SEA)

Jay Cutler

Vincent Jackson

IM SOO CONFUSED...HELP THANKS

If the guys on the waiver wire before the season are so great wouldn't you have drafted them? It makes no sense to drop someone YOU drafted for someone you DIDN'T draft but COULD HAVE.

Well the draft was 2 weeks ago...wouldn't it be fair to say that Mike Williams (both) stock has shot up to the point where the upside is worth owning and dropping someone like Aromashodu...just always trying to tweak my team to be better....

I would drop vjax for someone. He's out a gaurnteed 6 games with a semi gaurntee of 10 games if hes not traded. Seems highly likely that if he's with the chargers egomaniac gm AJ Smith might sit his ass anyway just to prove a point. A very good chance he amounts to not much more then a empty bench spot. Remember this is the same gm that could have his probowl tackle back at 3.2 million that he originally offered and still rejected it because he's a stick to his guns sort of guy.