[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate my team, please

gerndtier

Standard PPR/Keeper, Starting 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def. Three keepers this year were Jennings, Marshall, and McCoy.

QB-E. Manning, M. Cassel

RB-L. McCoy, A. Bradshaw, C. Williams, F. Taylor

WR-G. Jennings, B. Marhsall, R. White, M. Sims-Walker, M. Williams(TB), L. Murphy

TE-Z. Miller, H. Miller

K-Akers

DEF-Eagles

Let me know what you guys think/where I can improve my team? I am currently trying to trade Sims-Walker and Bradshaw to upgrade at RB.

Edited by gerndtier

Its not a bad team at all man, how many people? Im not sure how you got Jennings, Marshall, White and Walker though lol man didnt those guys want any wideouts?

In anycase...what id personally try to do, is decipher which WR id want to part with and try to upgrade my QB and or RB. And im no guru so maybe someone has better advice, but id probably try to trade Sims Walker for a decent RB upgrade thats a little more solid, and id probably trade out Marshall to try and snag a better QB, since out of those receivers i feel Marshall may be the one question mark from being in a whole new system, got Henne back there...its gonna go either great or bad for him, but i think you could maybe get someone decent.

You definitly got some tradebait there. Just use it wisely...id make sure to keep Jennings and White though throughout.

Thanks for the advice, the guy who picked after me actually has five starting RBs so I am trying to work out a trade for Jahvid Best, but so far he isn't biting. It is a twelve team league and I was very fortunate to get such strong WRs. Marshall is probably the most likely to move since Ive kept him for two years and cant keep him after this year.