[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wise move to pick up S Rice?

dsagen

Everyone just saw a drunk guy pick up Sidney Rice in their draft, to get home and drop him immediately to fill a void left by there stupidity. Come on, we all have seen it.

I am salivating over Sidney Rice right now, and am trying to reason with myself over swinging for the fences late in the season or being the slow and steady turtle who wins the race.

What is the most logical decision?

Dsagen,

Am haggling over the same decision myself! Sidney Rie went undrafted in our league and I am tempted at picking him up and stashing him on my bench if I happen to find myself in a playoff push late in the season. I'd have to dump Aromashodu or Massaquoi but I don't ever see starting either of them over Mason during my top 3 wideouts bye weeks. Rice is so tempting to have as a late season surge, especially if Fitz or Megatron end up flaming out. Not sure what the huddlers consensus on this would be, but when you find out let me know!

I'm pretty well stacked at WR. I have Randy Moss, Roddy White, and Dwayne Bowe. With Knox, Massaqui, Gafney, and Chambers on the bench. Its a 12 team PPR league with 2 Starting WR and 1 flex.

I am probably over thinking, but my hope would be to use White, or Bowe as a trade chip once Rice is back inaction.

I would pick Rice up, but you will probably have a week or 2 at the very least to do so. I would drop either Massaquoi or Chambers at the moment. Just keep an eye on the early games to see who takes the starting positions for pretty much everyone after Moss and White.