[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade first pick for third

zo2229

my draft is going to happen in about an hour. i've got the first pick and was going with johnson over peterson. however, i just got a draft trade from the third pick. i actually like rice more than jones-drew and maybe even johnson. btw, we are a ppr league. tell me i'm crazy for thinking of doing the deal. thanks.

my draft is going to happen in about an hour. i've got the first pick and was going with johnson over peterson. however, i just got a draft trade from the third pick. i actually like rice more than jones-drew and maybe even johnson. btw, we are a ppr league. tell me i'm crazy for thinking of doing the deal. thanks.

Ok here is what I would say. I had my draft a week ago and had the second pick. The first pick was Peyton Manning. That surprised me because I expected Chris Johnson to go first. Then I got to thinking that the scoring in our league gives bonuses for yardage milestones for QB, RB, and WR but when looking at it the safe bet is your stud QB has a better chance to hit said milestones because he touches the ball more. So, I went Drew Brees and glad I did because there was a run on QB's and if I waited I would not have had a top QB.

I am not sure what your scoring set up is. Does it favor any particular position other than a ppr league. I always feel QB's are most important and that RB's are deeper than stud QB's, but thats just me all things equal Chris Johnson, ADP, or Ray Rice would be good as long as you get a good QB.