[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to start, who to start ?

JMC

At Running Back.....choose two of the four

Rashard Mendenhall

Pierre Thomas

Arian Foster

Jahvid Best

Leaning towards Mendenhall (bell-cow even though the late news of Isiah Redman stealing goal-line carries is a little disturbing) and Foster. Would choose Thomas in a PPR league, but its not and the presence of Reggie Bush combined with a strong Vikings run defense makes me a little nervous.

At Wide Receiver.....choose three of the five

Roddy White

Brandon Marshall

Steve Smith (Giants)

Jeremy Maclin

Mohammed Massoquoi

White and Marshall seem like no-brainers to me, gotta go with your studs. I want to start Smith, but something tells me the Eagles/Packers game might be a shootout and Maclin will get lots of looks along with Celek.

Comments, Thoughts ???

Thanks in advance...JC

At RB I agree with your gut. Mendy & Foster. I'm a little tempted to start Foster and Best but would rather see Best show us something in the regular season first. At WR, that's ugly. 2 studs with poor matchups and two decent backups with good ones. I think I might go with White, Smith, and Maclin. I want to see if Marshall can really make Henne better against a good pass D first. The Dolphins are going to try to run all over Buffalo though.