[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flex Dilemma

Looking at old but rastafied Ricky v. Hakeem Nicks... with the additonal nagging inkling to plug Chris Chambers in for one week against his old team. Ricky with healthy Ronnie Brown, but against crappy Buffalo; Hakeem maybe poised for breakout, against crappy Carolina; and Chris Chambers, who some folks are touting as a sexy sleeper this week. Thoughts?

Looking at old but rastafied Ricky v. Hakeem Nicks... with the additonal nagging inkling to plug Chris Chambers in for one week against his old team. Ricky with healthy Ronnie Brown, but against crappy Buffalo; Hakeem maybe poised for breakout, against crappy Carolina; and Chris Chambers, who some folks are touting as a sexy sleeper this week. Thoughts?

Wait on Chambers until you see how many targets he gets with the new additions of T.Jones, and DMC, plus his QB is a noodle armed wimp that really doesn't utilize the deep ball like a pro (I'm a KC fan I can say that).

As for week 1 that's a tough call. I really like Nicks and Ricky, but both are boom or bust plays. Saying that. I think Nicks has a better chance of going off than Ricky At least early in the season until Ronnie gets alittle wear on him and they start spelling him more.

At least Nicks wil lbe on the field for more snaps. Plus he is always a threat to take it deep.

Wait on Chambers until you see how many targets he gets with the new additions of T.Jones, and DMC, plus his QB is a noodle armed wimp that really doesn't utilize the deep ball like a pro (I'm a KC fan I can say that).

As for week 1 that's a tough call. I really like Nicks and Ricky, but both are boom or bust plays. Saying that. I think Nicks has a better chance of going off than Ricky At least early in the season until Ronnie gets alittle wear on him and they start spelling him more.

At least Nicks wil lbe on the field for more snaps. Plus he is always a threat to take it deep.

Thanks, man! Will take it under advisement.