[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Forte or Charles?

Deebo53

ive been going back and forth with this for about a week now....I kno that Thomas Jones is the starter on the Depth chart right now but i dont know why i just have a gut feeling to start Charles.....Forte is playing the lions who have a really weak secondary but their front four looked pretty good during the pre-season...Who would you guys go with?

Hey Deebo

What scoring system are you playing with?

If it is PPR, I think you have to roll with Forte, despite his average ball carrying skills he's still a beast in PPR and that probably won't change with the addition of Mike Martz as OC.

If it is non PPR - it get's a bit closer....I like Charles as the more explosive option, more likely to log a TD in that case.

Best of Luck, and check out my new blog post below!

WashD

I have the same choice to make. I had to bite the bullet and go with Forte. Mainly because of the matchup, I hope SD will be ahead later in the game so KC will have to throw it to catchup. On the other hand, I plan on the Bears being ahead of Detroit and runnning it late to lock down the clock.