[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need help picking 3 WRs to start

gsxunv04

I have 3 WRs, 2RBs, and a flex. 12 team, non PPR, standard scoring(10 rec. yds per point)

In my RB and flex slots I am starting Chris Johnson, Ricky Williams, and Arian Foster.

My 3 WR slots are being filled by Greg Jennings, Hines, Ward, Johnny Knox, and Eddie Royal. I am thinking bench Royal, but am thinking I should swap him with Hines Ward, any suggestions/comments/tips/advice is much appreciated!

So you'll start:

RB: Johnson

RB: Foster

WR: Greg Jennings

WR: HInes Ward

Is Ricky the guy in miami? I think it'll be a coin flip with ricky/knox/royal. Hines is a starter I think most weeks.

Jabar is the guy in Denver.

Who knows with the bears... they do play the lions...

Yea I am starting those 4, but i figured Ricky Williams would be a good start this week against a poor Bills run defense. Gaffney is the man so he will draw the best cornerbacks, and the Jags pass D is sub-par. I like Knox too, but am unsure about the Pittsburgh QB situation. Hence why questioning of the lineup. A few question marks with each player, but I just need input on weighing them differently and making an informed decision. Thanks for the input

Edited by gsxunv04