[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I missed the draft and the computer drafted for me!

notmike

Ok, so I missed the live draft and the computer drafted the team according to pre-set rankings... which I didn't even know I had. So, basically, I have a completely random team and little idea how I can make it better with what little I have for reasonable trades.

Here is who I was given.

Kevin Kolb (QB)

Brandon Marshall (WR)

Larry Fitzgerald (WR)

Ray Rice (RB)

Shonn Greene (RB)

Tony Gonzalez (TE)

Robert Meachem (W/R)

Garrett Hartley (K)

Donovan McNabb (QB)

C.J. Spiller (RB)

LeSean McCoy (RB)

Heath Miller (TE).

Michael Bush (RB)

Lawrence Tynes (K)

Pittsburg's Defense

I rearranged them as such

Starters

----

Donovan McNabb (QB)

Brandon Marshall (WR)

Larry Fitzgerald (WR)

Ray Rice (RB)

LeShawn McCoy (RB)

Tony Gonzalez (TE)

C.J. Spiller (W/R)

Garrett Hartley (K)

Pittsburg's Defense

BN

----

Robert Meachem (WR)

Shonn Greene (RB)

Kevin Kolb (QB)

*Michael Bush (RB)

*Heath Miller (TE)

**Lawrence Tynes (K)

*Penny Laneing die already.

**I'm a Saints fan born and raised... need I say more?

Ok, so....

• I took Meachem out because I didn't think he'd do much and this proved correct(he would have gotten me 3 pts of the 9 he was projected to gain).

• In place of Meachem I put C.J. Spiller. I'm thinking Shonn Greene might be a better fit in the W/R position, but Spiller is projected for 20 carries against Miami. Either way I think Meachem will ultimately win this position since he's a damn good reciever and the two reciever spots are pretty much locked down. What are your opinions?

• Also, currently, Shonn Greene is benched in favor of LeSean McCoy. I can keep McCoy AND Greene, but I have to drop C.J. Spiller (the single biggest source of stress for me right now).

• I took Kevin Kolb out and gave QB to McNabb... the guy has to have some gusto left..... right?

• Finally, what the hell do I do with Michael Bush and Heath Miller..... they're booty! I tried trading Bush AND Tynes for T.O. or Miller and Tynes for Reggie Bush, but those trades are going nowhere! Free Agents are all worse than them so its like I'm just stuck with those two. Maybe try to get that rookie reciever from the Vikings... favre has a love affair with him it seems.

Any and all suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated as I am a rookie Fantasy footballer. Look forward to hearing your ideas!

Edited by notmike