[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Greene, Spiller, or McCoy

notmike

I've got two WR spots, two RB spots, and a Wide-Reciever/Running Back Position.... I've only got three WR's and one already sat bench so my decision is left to this....

Ray Rice

LeShawn McCoy

Shonn Greene

C.J. Spiller

One of them has to go!

Rice is a shoe in, and I think McCoy is too based on his stats... didn't see him in the pre-season.

Greene seems highly favored over Spiller, but Spiller is returning kicks as well as being projected to carry 20 times against Miami.

Do I kick McCoy to the bench? Do I take a chance on the rookie? Or Do I sit the rookie out and keep Greene and McCoy?

Not knowing whether or not it is PPR, I would definitely bench Greene against the Ravens' defense if it is PPR. If it is not PPR, it gets closer. Spiller has a golden opportunity, and Miami's not too tough a matchup. I'd still roll with Spiller, as he's really the only offensive weapon they'll have. McCoy and Greene is kind of a toss up in non-PPR. Normally I'd say Greene, but with Baltimore's defense, it's not as easy a call. My gut tells me McCoy has a better shot of scoring a TD, but it's really anyone's guess.