[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need runningbacks bad!

My first post here. Hello.

I drafted 8th out of 10 teams.

Here is my roster:

Aaron Rodgers

Randy Moss

Greg Jennings

Wes Welker

Arian Foster

Beanie Wells

Jonathan Stewart

Tony Gonzalez

Darren McFadden

Leon Washington

Chester Taylor

Laurent Robinson

Legedu Naanee

Mike Williams (TB)

Joe Flacco

Nate Kaeding (k)

Phil (def)

----

Should I pick up Kareem Huggins and drop someone for him?

We have no stats for returns. No PPR. Start 2 wr's, 2 rb's 1 qb, 1 te, 2 back ups.

Thanks.

Edited by I Slept In A Paris Hilton

If Beanie doesn't play, who should I play in the back up roll? McFadden (eh...)?

Ex:

qb Rodgers

wr Moss

wr Jennings

rb Foster

rb Stewart

te Gonzalez

backup rb/te/wr 1 Wells/McFadden

backup rb/te/wr 2 Welker/Williams

(only can have 1 pos. as a backup)

I can trade for Hightower for one of my wide outs. Who would be a fair trade (that he would be interested) to the other guy? He is already pissed that Harvin only had 1 point.

Thanks.

Edited by I Slept In A Paris Hilton

I'll bet Naanee has a decent game vs. KC which might make the guy willing to trade Hightower for Naanee after this weekend (if Hightower doesn't blow up that is). I think you could make a case for dropping Leon Washington for Kareem Huggins. The Seahawks are going to be terrible, and I would guess that Washington won't ever be anything more than a committee back. Huggins probably won't be either, but Caddy is a high enough injury risk that the team may need Huggins more and more. The kid certainly earned a shot at more playing time. It's a roll of the dice that probably makes sense, if only because Josh Freeman gives me hope that the Bucs might not be as terrible as the Seahawks on offense, hence more opportunity for skill position players to make fantasy noise.

I'll bet Naanee has a decent game vs. KC which might make the guy willing to trade Hightower for Naanee after this weekend (if Hightower doesn't blow up that is). I think you could make a case for dropping Leon Washington for Kareem Huggins. The Seahawks are going to be terrible, and I would guess that Washington won't ever be anything more than a committee back. Huggins probably won't be either, but Caddy is a high enough injury risk that the team may need Huggins more and more. The kid certainly earned a shot at more playing time. It's a roll of the dice that probably makes sense, if only because Josh Freeman gives me hope that the Bucs might not be as terrible as the Seahawks on offense, hence more opportunity for skill position players to make fantasy noise.

I just picked up Kareem for Leon, and offered Naanee for Hightower.

Who would be the best flex out of Welker, Mike Williams (TB), Laurent Robinson or Naanee? Welker has the name, but, is coming off that bad injury.

Thanks.

I just picked up Kareem for Leon, and offered Naanee for Hightower.

Who would be the best flex out of Welker, Mike Williams (TB), Laurent Robinson or Naanee? Welker has the name, but, is coming off that bad injury.

Thanks.

None of your other options seem to have Welker's upside, though I do think Mike Williams might have a good game. But I feel leery, since Freeman missed so much time, that he and Williams will click right away. I'm also unsure how Laurent Robinson will perform with a rookie QB. Naanee could have a good game, but he's the 3rd or 4th option, so if he does, it'll probably be because he scores a long TD (he'll probably get a couple downfield throws as their deep threat). It's hard to imagine him getting more than 6 or 7 targets, meaning probably 4-5 catches. With Welker, you have to go on the fact that he hasn't been held back in practices and isn't on the injury report. It's possible the Pats limit his snaps, but I'd roll the dice anyway.

My first post here. Hello.

I drafted 8th out of 10 teams.

Here is my roster:

Aaron Rodgers

Randy Moss

Greg Jennings

Wes Welker

Arian Foster

Beanie Wells

Jonathan Stewart

Tony Gonzalez

Darren McFadden

Leon Washington

Chester Taylor

Laurent Robinson

Legedu Naanee

Mike Williams (TB)

Joe Flacco

Nate Kaeding (k)

Phil (def)

----

Should I pick up Kareem Huggins and drop someone for him?

We have no stats for returns. No PPR. Start 2 wr's, 2 rb's 1 qb, 1 te, 2 back ups.

Thanks.

I'd be trying to package up Flacco and Stewart to upgrade with a team that has a weak QB, could even go Welker and Flacco, no need to have Flacco as you SHOULD never sit Rodgers