[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

patchmo

Hi all....first time post here.

My starting QB is Carson Palmer....with Vince Young a backup.....I know, I got screwed in that position.

My starting WR's are Greg Jennings and Steve Smith (Caroilina) with Malcolm Floyd, Kenny Britt and Vincent Jackson as my backups

Would you trade Floyd for Roethlisberger now in week 1? Someone has offered to me.

I'm thinking even if i start slow.....after week 6, if Jackson returns and Roethlisberger....I'm looking ok.

This is a 14 team league

Please let me know!!!

I wouldn't. Palmer could be in line for a bounce back year, and certainly has the weapons to open it up a bit this year. Young was a top 10 fantasy QB in PPG the second half of last year with the additional rushing yards/TDs he can pick up.

Floyd's your only back up worth anything at WR right now with VJax not being on a team and Kenny Britt being, well Kenny Britt.

I'd rather play match ups at QB and keep my depth at WR, or look to package Palmer and Floyd for a better QB after cashing in on a few decent games from Floyd

Best of Luck,

WashD

I wouldn't. Palmer could be in line for a bounce back year, and certainly has the weapons to open it up a bit this year. Young was a top 10 fantasy QB in PPG the second half of last year with the additional rushing yards/TDs he can pick up.

Floyd's your only back up worth anything at WR right now with VJax not being on a team and Kenny Britt being, well Kenny Britt.

I'd rather play match ups at QB and keep my depth at WR, or look to package Palmer and Floyd for a better QB after cashing in on a few decent games from Floyd

Best of Luck,

WashD

Excellent advice WashD, I concur... Floyd is gonna rock this season, and Vinnie is gonna hook on with somebody so you can really use them as trade bait in a week or so...