[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hightower or Arian Foster?

schwaby

Not a PPR league. Scoring is: 6pts for TD, and 2pts per 25 yards.

I have DeAngelo Williams starting and I need either Hightower or Arian Foster. I have Foster as my starter but now that Wells is going to be out, Hightower can have a monsterous game against a poor St. Louis D. Would anyone start Hightower over Arian Foster just this week?

Not a PPR league. Scoring is: 6pts for TD, and 2pts per 25 yards.

I have DeAngelo Williams starting and I need either Hightower or Arian Foster. I have Foster as my starter but now that Wells is going to be out, Hightower can have a monsterous game against a poor St. Louis D. Would anyone start Hightower over Arian Foster just this week?

Haven't you asked this question before? Both should be solid so you can't go wrong.

Don't know why, but I feel Foster is the safer play.

Haven't you asked this question before? Both should be solid so you can't go wrong.

Don't know why, but I feel Foster is the safer play.

yea, I did but that was when Hightower was a maybe. You are right, I need to go with my instinct and even if Hightower goes off, I'm sure Foster will as well. Have to keep with my starters. thanks....do appreciate it.