[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should i drop bernard berrian?

salrap10

He did bad this week and even though it was the first game of the season, should I drop bernard berrian? last time i dropped someone who had a bad first week was rashard mendenhall last year and that was dumb of me.

As a Minnesotan and HUGE Vikes fan that is really hard to say after only 1 week. BB knows if he wants to rebound after his injured season last year that this is HIS TIME TO SHINE. He is the Vikes #1 WR and as long as Sidney is sidelined and Vincent Jackson is a Charger I'd keep him on your bench at a minimum. The number one problem mn has right now is Favre's timing with his wideouts....thus the reason to go to training camp. Just like last year it took the silver fox a couple weeks to get in sync with his receivers routes and their speed. I wouldn't cut him yet, have him ride the bench for a week or so and see what Favre's timing looks like after Miami.

As a Minnesotan and HUGE Vikes fan that is really hard to say after only 1 week. BB knows if he wants to rebound after his injured season last year that this is HIS TIME TO SHINE. He is the Vikes #1 WR and as long as Sidney is sidelined and Vincent Jackson is a Charger I'd keep him on your bench at a minimum. The number one problem mn has right now is Favre's timing with his wideouts....thus the reason to go to training camp. Just like last year it took the silver fox a couple weeks to get in sync with his receivers routes and their speed. I wouldn't cut him yet, have him ride the bench for a week or so and see what Favre's timing looks like after Miami.

Yes, but hopes aside about Berrian, his performance has just been abysmal, and I don't see how they have any faith throwing to him anymore...

With that said, who would you be dropping him for? That is the key consideration, because I'll drop anyone if someone better is on the waiver-wire... Without knowing that, there is no way I can make a recommendation.