[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do I do with Kolb?

ltrainpr

Ok, anybody that saw the game yesterday knows that Kolb did not look like an NFL QB when he was playing. I have a good shot at winning my league this year if C Johnson continues to run like he did yesterday, but I need a QB. Vince Young is my backup and he looked good against Raiders, but who doesn't. Do I dump Kolb, and try to pickup Vick? Should I worry about QB by committee in PHI? Am I overreacting?

I drafted Kolb late so I knew he was a gamble/risk. Do I cut my losses now, or do I wait a week or two? What am I waiting to see?

Any QB sleepers out there (Outside of V Young, C Henne, and M Cassel)?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Ok, anybody that saw the game yesterday knows that Kolb did not look like an NFL QB when he was playing. I have a good shot at winning my league this year if C Johnson continues to run like he did yesterday, but I need a QB. Vince Young is my backup and he looked good against Raiders, but who doesn't. Do I dump Kolb, and try to pickup Vick? Should I worry about QB by committee in PHI? Am I overreacting?

I drafted Kolb late so I knew he was a gamble/risk. Do I cut my losses now, or do I wait a week or two? What am I waiting to see?

Any QB sleepers out there (Outside of V Young, C Henne, and M Cassel)?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

I'm stuck with Kolb too. I have Matt Ryan as a back up so I'm hoping he'll do good if Kolb loses his job. I still think Kolb is worth holding on to. He had a lot of hype going into the season and I'm sure he'll get another chance. Vick had a nice game, but he did make a few bad decisions yesterday. So, in my opinion, I wouldn't dump him for Vick just yet.

ESPN just updated that he will not practice until friday. I think IF then. I have Kolb and didnt draft a backup because i wanted a full list of WR's that had big upside. I got verbal commitment from a guy in my league that he would trade Flacco for Aromashodu and I an going to hold on to Kolb for the time being. If you are nervous, trade for a decent backup or use Young as your fill in and see how Kolb is after his bye in Week 4. Keep an eye on the STL receiver that Bradford kept hitting too. Maybe you could trade a WR and Young and another WR for a good No. 2 with some upside like Flacco or Ryan or Palmer and then pick up a new WR. just my 2 cents.