[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dump Gaffney for Lloyd?

Too early to dump Gaffney for Lloyd?

I think this is one that the experts (here and elsewhere) might have missed on. What I saw in the preseason was confirmed in game one with Lloyd getting a bunch of targets and yards (though Eddie Royal was in the mix as well).

Lloyd, MClayton, and Mike Williams (SEA) are available in both my leagues.

In the no PPR league, probably going to drop Stafford since I have Brees and don't need a sub until week 10. Also may drop LWash for one of the WRs since it looks like I am deep at RB and only start 2... Do I drop one or both and for who?

In the .5 PPR league, I don't have anyone I'd consider dropping yet, besides Gaffney. Do I consider dropping Gaffney and for who?

Thanks in advance.

Orton looked surprisingly good this Sunday.

Royal was the first half monster/Lloyd was the second half monster...pretty similar target numbers to both of them, though I think Royal got like 4 more looks total.

Gaffney will definitely be in the mix...though I have little faith either he or Jabar Gaffney can be counted on as anything more than flex/bye week starters.

Clayton's an interesting pick up in .5 ppr....he's had kind of a middling career, but is a vet on a team that needs some help at WR, Bradford looked his way a ton, I wouldn't want to start him very often, but in the right kind of match up he's got some decent upside.

Mike Williams looked shockingly good as well....in the non PPR I might look at him as his size makes him a red zone threat.

I'm hard pressed to say whether I'd want any of them more than I'd want Gaffney on my bench right now....I guess if push came to shove I'd probably rather have Mike Williams (Seattle) than Gaffney in a non PPR.

PPR for me is a bit of a wash between Gaffney and Clayton.

Brandon Lloyd...he's not good and that will play itself out over the course of the next few games.

Best of Luck,

WashD

Thanks for the responses...

In the non-PPR, we start 3 WR/TEs with no mandatory TE, so I have 3 players I'd consider dropping Stafford, Leon Wash., & Celek (that team looked a mess).

In the non-PPR, I'll probably consider adding MWilliams(SEA) & MClayton since I am feeling a little weak at WR/TE after Wayne & Austin.

In the PPR, I'll probably hold since I have no clear drop-worthy candidates.