[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Both my qb's knocked out Kolb and Stafford...help!

od2merlin

Ok...Kolb screwed me on sunday and staffords out 4-6 weeks ...i can put kolb on IR and will drop stafford for a qb for at least next week .i will have a chioce of :Vick,Garrard,Orton,Freeman and D.Anderson......

ponts for qb are 6pt for TD

Award 1 points for every 35 Passing Yards

interception -1 point

PPR league

would appreciate any advice i can get

Od2merlin,

I would IR Kolb and add Vick. He's playing DET and has better weapons around him than the others (see examples: DJax, Celek, Maclin, McCoy). I actually like Orton also as a fallback plan if you can't get Vick. I wouldn't trust Freeman or Derek Anderson yet. Garrard is a "safe" pick, but think Vick and Orton have better upsides. DEN will throw the ball which puts a point in Orton's court. But if Vick starts and plays, he is a dual threat and will rack up rushing and passing yards, plus think he's a good bet to get a rushing TD this weekend. Good luck, am kinda in the same boat on what to do with Kolb's injury but am going to get Vick and start him with confidence.