[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should i pull the string on this trade

britson29

Good MOnring everyone,

I am thinking of proposing a trade in my league that i would like everyone's advice.

I am thinking of trading Tom Brady, Jospeh Addai, and Marion Barber for Stephen Jackson, Knowshon Moreno, and a fill in guy off there roster who i will drop and pick up Sam Bradford.

I currently have Peyton manning as my starting quarterback, Adrian Peterson and Ronnie Brown as my top 2 running backs. SHould i pull off this trade.

I drafted Brady for this purpose of trade bait and the guy i will be offering the trade to isn't going to have a team after this trade. In my mind i am trading Brady for Jackson and Moreno, Barber and addai were just names to make the trade look good. Barber will continue to split carries which might amount to 10 points a week and Addai is hurting because the colts don't have a running offensive line.

Let me know your thoughts.

it would help to know your full team/his full team, and league size/scoring/how many you start.

It seems like a good trade to me, as you get a rb1 and a rb2. However, if you only start two rbs and there is no flex you might want to try to upgrade at wr also instead of getting moreno.

Here is my team. before the trade

QB's - Peyton Manning, Tom Brady

RB's - Adrian Peterson, Ronnie Brown, Joseph Addai, Marion Barber, Fred Jackson, Kareem Huggins

WR's - Terrell Owens, Pierre Garcon, Devin Aromashodu, Austin Collie, Laurent Robinson,

TE: Jason Witten

Kicker: Bironas

Def: Packers

Here is his team:

QB: Cutler, Stafford

RB: Stephen Jackson, Moreno, D. Williams, Hightower, kevin smith

WR: Welker, ochocinco, miles austin, sims walker, kenny britt

TE: Winslow, Gonzalez

DEF Eagles

kicker Hartley

Here is the format for starting positions:

QB

RB

RB

WR

WR

WR/RB

TE

KICKER

DEF

Points system:

qb's - 1 point for 25 yds, 6 pts for touchdown

rb's and WR's -1 point for every ten yds, 6 pts per touchdown

that guy has a very good team. Saying after the trade he won't have a team isn't excatly correct, he'll still have good wrs, but he will be very thin at starting rbs. I would personally try and get jackson+one of his wrs Welker, ochocinco, miles austin. Even sims walker would be an upgrade over your wrs.