[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice/Help Needed

Mags

First off, I really appreciate any help you may be able to offer. See my team in my signature. We start 3 RBs and it's a standard scoring league. At this point, I am really only happy with Ray Rice. Now that Grant is done, I am left with Cadillac, Jerome Harrison, Michael Bush and Bernard Scott. There is not a whole lot to pick up on waivers, I picked up Bernard Scott today. I need to do a trade and feel pretty good about my WRs. Without seeing the other rosters, who do you think I should go after? What do you think would be fair compensation for Steve Smith (CA), don't like his QB situation at all. Thanks for the help!

Here are some possible options, none all that great, what do you think?

-Reggie Bush owner willing to trade for Nanee

-Guy that owns Addai and Bradshaw needs WR, is giving up Steve Smith or Nicks too much for one of these guys?

-Brandon Jacobs owner needs WRs bad, is Jacobs worth targeting?

-LT owner could use help with WR, who do I give up for LT?

-Shonne Green owner thin and not happy with Greene

What do you think of any of these possible options?

What about packaging Steve Smith and Michael Bush or Harrison or Caddie and trying to go after Shonne Green and a WR, like Collie or Eddie Royal? Feel like I am just bouncing ideas off of myself. Please help, I will answer your post.

:wacko:

What about packaging Steve Smith and Michael Bush or Harrison or Caddie and trying to go after Shonne Green and a WR, like Collie or Eddie Royal? Feel like I am just bouncing ideas off of myself. Please help, I will answer your post.

:wacko:

i Like this idea, but just offer steve smith for greene, if he doesn't take it, include harrison or caddie for greebe+wr