[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help at RB. Who would you pick up w/ second waiver pick?

dino88

I've got the #2 waiver spot, so I'm going to miss out on Jackson. Who would you guys take between Hillis and Taylor? As of right now I'm thinking I should take Hillis and drop Leon Washington.

Or should I grab Vick even though I already own Flacco and Ryan? Decisions.

My team's in my sig. We start 2 rb and flex.

dino88,

I think picking up "Fragile Freddy" Taylor is a better option than Hillis. Reasoning: NEP just shipped phoney Maroney out of town to DEN and Taylor came off a decent game vs. CIN. I know Belichick is a nightmare to predict for fantasy RB plays in the NE backfield, but I have a hunch Belichick "trusts" Taylor as a veteran and that makes his value higher than Hillis. Plus, NEP have a very good offense and well...Cleveland is Cleveland. Plus, Hillis looks to split carries with Harrison. Let me see, a guy splitting carries on a bad offensive team vs. a savvy veteran on a very potent offensive team who will get decent# of touches. Go with Taylor.

Thanks slimshady, I've got about 30min to decide. I'm thinking of trying to get both now. I can drop either Chester Taylor or Berrian for the second one. First time playing a 12-man league and I'm not used to this slim of pickings.

Edited by dino88