[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brandon Jackson waiver wire

dazedandconfused

after the other night and lt looking sharp. i may say brandon jackson. also, rex ryan wants green and LT to split carries. of course, the jets are a hard core running team and its obvious there passing isnt getting anywhere.

Green will probably get around 13-15carries per game and greeb bay likes to stick to one rb primarily and they have a sick offensive line

b jackson

My guess it that you will need to bid at least $70. For a starting workhorse RB in one of the best offenses in the league, I can't see him going for less. There are usually a couple of HUGE waiver wire adds every year, this is one of them. You can usually get a good handcuff to replace an injured RB for a couple of weeks, but not for the entire season.

I recommend bidding $75 or more.

No it isn't. I'd put up $75 on the $100 if I really needed a RB. Like I say, you can always find a guy like Dixon who will replace Gore for maybe 1-2 weeks with an injury, but it's rare you get a starting RB on a great offense in week 1, FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON (if he stays healthy). Grant is already on the IR. Chances are this is going to to be the best long-term waiver pick up this season.