[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

B. Jackson or S. Greene

bbfootball

how many times did they run the ball last year? What's half of that?

(yes, yes, there are other RBs, WRs, and QB runs, blah, blah... point is, how many carries will Greene likely get?)

Answer: More than Jackson (possibly alot more), and he'll likely do alot more with them.

So if they didn't have him playing much at all when Grant was starting, what makes people think he's just going to take over the spot with no dropoff from Grant? What role will Starks play when he gets back? Will Jackson get any TDs at all with Kuhn running short yardage?

Also, how long can LT split carries 50/50? IMO, this is Ryan's way of telling Greene that if he fumbles, he won't be the featured guy.

...or he'd have to be stupid lucky :tup:

:wacko:. That would be me... As Opie already knows, I have Grant/Jackson and Nance, and lucked into Nance getting traded there...

I'm just not sure of is Nance's role though. I know they haven't been very impressed with Starks so far, so maybe his role could be significant (I did pick him up on my DTS because of how well he did in the ATL preseason games)... But I also wonder if they really intend on a roll for him in GB, or if he's just replacing Jackson as the backup.

But either way, Jackson has far from shown that he can handle the full-time feature gig.