[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Grant out - need trade advice

crankky

With Ryan Grant out, I'm looking to patch that hole in my roster asap. Tried to get Brandon Jackson but somebody higher on the got him first Here's my roster:

Brett Favre

Miles Austin

Chad Ochocinco

Donald Driver

Michael Turner

Brandon Jacobs

Vernon Davis

Ryan Grant (soon to be Brandon Jackson)

Donovan McNabb

Visanthe Shiancoe

Steve Breaston

Danny Amendola

Derek Anderson

Nate Kaeding

New York Jets Defense

I have a trade offer: I give Miles Austin and Vernon Davis and get Adrian Peterson and Jermaine Gresham. Any opinions?

Thanks.

I am not sure how your league works/how many you start, but it doesn't matter!! TAKE THAT TRADE AND RUN. You have Shiancoe to play at te and your getting ap?? I am not sure why you are thinking about it and not trading, you are getting the 1st or 2nd overall pick for like, miles austin (late 2nd round/early 3rd round) and vernon davis (like 5th round at best?)

Edit* from the way you have the names listed, it would seem you start qb, 3wrs, 2rds, te, def, kicker. So you would have turner/ap starting at rb, and you would be thin on WR but your rbs would more than make up for it.

Edited by kevinkris

Receivers always pop up unexpectedly. Make that trade and then keep an eye on Mark Clayton in STL and if he has 8 or more targets I would grab him and if you wanna play it safe, because editors and writers say he was lacklster from where he came from in BAL i think, bench him one week and make sure hes at least accountable.