[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help in RB Department-Who to Start + A Trade Offer?!?

bostonsoxandy

1.) Going to start 3 of these guys but don't know which three in my PPR LEAGUE: Frank Gore, Arian Foster, Ryan Matthews, Matt Forte, Beanie Wells, and Brandon Jackson...this is what I'm thinkin right now but I want your opinions since I aren't very confident:

Gore-took him seventh overall for a reason, he should start

Foster-had a BEAST game last week and all i've heard is that he is a must start

Matthews-had a mediocre fantasy week last week with only 8 points...leaning towards sitting this week and seeing if he pans out

Forte-Like Foster, huge week last week but not as much hype around it (he had 44 pts in my league)....I would like to start him but still hesitant since he did face the Lions last week which doesn't really count

Wells-didn't play last week so I think he is the last option out of these six i would go with since he will be questionalbe/injured this week

Brandon Jackson-sexy pickup this week with oodles of potential and opprutunity...really want to start him this week against buffalo since he should be able to just GO OFF.

So what do I do...I've pretty much ruled out Matthews and Wells but I still have to sit one of the other three....thoughts?

2.) Got a trade offer of this:

I give up Arian Foster and Brandon Jackson and Percy Harvin for Randy Moss

What are your thought on this offer? In my league we start THREE WRS a week and my WR's now are:

Reggie Wayne, Brandon Marshall, Percy Harvin, Mark Clayton, and Mike Williams (SEA)...its a 10 man league as well

so do I pull the trigger???????? then I would have Randy Moss-Reggie Wayne-Brandon Marshall starting and still have Frank Gore-Ryan Matthews-Wells/Forte at RB...

Thanks

andy

Hey bro - always good to see another New Englander on the site!

Alright - first your team is stacked, congrats

To your start/sit question - I like Frank Gore, Arian Foster, and Brandon Jackson (all about the match up)...Forte can't catch lightening in a bottle two weeks in a row, and you don't get to play Detroit two weeks in a row...Wells is beat up and on a bad offense...I think Mathews will bounce back with a stronger game this week, and probably log a TD, but the only guy I would think about putting him ahead of is Jackson and the match up with Buffalo is too tasty to pass.

Second question - total blockbuster, but I'd pass...you know, you listen to it and see the vibes up here, it's shaky on Moss, I think he's going to be a beast, but there is a chance he unplugs...giving up a stud in making RB, a potential solid #2 RB, and an upside WR is too much to land Moss....

Best of Luck bro, and do me a favor and check out the links in my sig

WashD