[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick up B. JACKSON, P. HILLIS, or NAANEE ?

shad11

This isn't even a question. If you have #2, Brandon Jackson won't even be available as he will go to the guy who has #1.

If by some FLUKE, the guy who has #1, passes on Jackson, you must grab him.

How can you even consider Hillis over Jackson? Hillis is a time-share RB on a weak offense. Jackson is the full time, workhorse starter on a top offense.

There's no debate.

This isn't even a question. If you have #2, Brandon Jackson won't even be available as he will go to the guy who has #1.

How can you even consider Hillis over Jackson? Hillis is a time-share RB on a weak offense. Jackson is the full time, workhorse starter on a top offense.

There's no debate.

+1

There's no question, get Bjax....i was #2 waiver and landed him somehow....the other guy was sleeping. I posted a question regarding a Bjax trade, please see mine.... http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=330332

There's no debate.

Thanks for the advise. The only reason I think he might fall to me is because the guy with the number 1 waiver had Kolb as his starting QB and Gerrard as his back-up.... Thinking he might go after Vick First. If not should I pick up Naanee instead of HIllis? Considering my depth at WR.