[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CHI WRs Knox vs. Aromashodu + Trusting Brandon Jackson?

gallagherm11

I have both Johnny Knox and Devon Aromashodu. Everything I read about the both of them says something different. Aromashodu produced more last week, but I still feel like Knox is considered higher on the depth chart.

I would appreciate anyones thoughts on the two WRs from Chi-Town.

gallagherm11,

Knox is the speed demon along with Hester on the CHI WR corps. While I agree that Knox may be higher up on the depth chart than Aromashodu, I think Cutler may look to Knox to be more of his "home run" threat, and Aromashodu will get a lot of possession type catches. So if you're in a PPR league like I am, personally I think Aromashodu has more value and Cutler will look for him more often. But there is going to be the inconsistent bust out game where Knox goes crazy for over 100 yds receiving and some long scores. I prefer consistent week-to-week production, but I don't think either is a bad play. Cutler will continue to sling it around to everybody in Martz system.

I have both Johnny Knox and Devon Aromashodu. Everything I read about the both of them says something different. Aromashodu produced more last week, but I still feel like Knox is considered higher on the depth chart.

I would appreciate anyones thoughts on the two WRs from Chi-Town.

I am a bears fan and i would tell you that both players COULD be good. however, you will never know which one week to week. Cutler will throw to all his guys. Touchdowns taken away by Olsen, deep passes to Hester. Just look at what Forte did sunday. I did not draft one Bear WR in my draft. Good luck